If you are looking to claim a bingo bonus without any wagering requirements, you have most definitely come to the right place. Below you will find the latest no wagering bingo site offers, each operator is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission to ensure a safe online gaming experience:
No Wager Bonuses
Get 10 free spins with no deposit needed - no wagering required + keep your what you win!
Join Heart Bingo and a £5 free bonus with no deposit required. Winnings feature no wagering, allowing you to win real money!
Spend £10 and get a £10 bonus + 100 free spins at Betfred Bingo. Bonus only needs to be played through once.
Play bingo at Bally Casino UK. Deposit and spend £10 to receive 30 wager free spins!
Deposit and play £10 to receive £50 of free bingo or 30 spins, with no further wagering requirements.
Deposit and wager £10 at Virgin Bingo to receive £50 of free bingo or 30 free spins on deposit.
Spend £10 and grab £50 worth of bingo tickets or 30 free slot spins.
Spend £5 and get 100 free spins with no wagering needed at Gala Bingo
Enjoy 105 bingo tickets + 10 free spins when you play £10 at Quality Bingo.
Deposit and spend £10 to receive £50 of free bingo tickets with no further wagering requirements.
Get £50 worth of bingo tickets when you deposit and spend your first £10 at the Rainbow Riches Casino.
Low Wagering Requirements
The following websites have lower-than-average wagering requirements and may be of interest:
Play at Mecca Bingo and claim up to £120 bonus when you spend £10. The bonus has low wagering requirements.
Deposit and spend £5 for a £30 bingo bonus with 2x wagering.
No Wagering FAQ
What are no wagering bingo sites?
A no wagering bingo site is a website that offers a promotional offer/bonus which has no wagering requirements attached. For example, it is often in the form of free tickets to bingo games or free spins. Because there are no actual bonus funds attached to an offer, it means you will be able to withdraw your winnings right away and won't have to complete any pesky wagering requirements in order to cashout your money.
What are the advantages of no wagering bingo?
The biggest advantage of no wagering bingo sites is that you can cash out your balance at any point. If you are fortunate enough to scoop a large bingo jackpot, you will be able to keep what you win and withdraw your winnings right away.
What are the drawbacks of no wagering bingo?
The biggest drawback of a no wagering site is that the promotional offer will likely give you less play than a traditional bonus. For example, if you receive a £50 bonus with wagering requirements, that will give you a lot of credits to play bingo games and slots with. Likewise, if you receive say 120 bonus tickets with no wagering needed, it will be quite easy to play through these 120 tickets in fewer games. With that said, the no wagering offers, if you do win a prize, you will be entitled to keep what you win without having to play through a large bonus balance.
Can you explain what wagering requirements are?
Wagering requirements are attached to traditional bingo bonuses. For example, you might be granted a £20 bonus when you sign-up, however, it will have 4x wagering attached. This means you will have to spend £80 on bingo tickets before you are permitted to make a withdrawal from the website. For this reason, no wagering sites are becoming more popular as they allow you to walk away with a profit right away without having to play through your bonus balance multiple times.
No Wagering Guide2023
If you want to play in all your favourite bingo rooms whilst only making a £5 deposit, there are plenty of operators to choose from. Each of the above brands either gives you the chance to play on their platform with a low deposit amount or even provides a no deposit bonus to get you started. Below you will find an explanation of the various types of no wagering bonus offers we feature:
- No Wagering Bingo Bonus: These offers give you either free bingo tickets with a certain ticket value, or a certain amount of bingo credits. These can be used on various games or rooms and give you a chance to win some real cash prizes.
- No Wagering Slots Bonus: Along the same lines, some slot sites give you either free spins or slot bonus money without having to wagering. Sometimes you will need to deposit and spend a certain amount to qualify, however, after that you get to keep what you win.
- No Deposit Bingo: These offers are great for trying out a website without spending any money, however, these typically have a significant amount of wagering requirements attached.
- No Deposit Slots: Likewise, you will also get free slots bonus with no deposit required, however, these again, typically have a range of wagering requirements.
- Free Spins No Deposit: Free bonus spins are becoming more popular and are a great way to try out the games without spending much money. There are only a few sites (such as MrQ) which give you a free spins bonus with no wagering requirements.
- Software Providers: Where you decide to play bingo has a huge impact on whether you have a good gaming experience. Look out for networks such as Gamesys (Bally’s), Dragonfish and Virtue Fusion/Playtech (sites like Paddy Power, Buzz Bingo and Bet365 Bingo), which all give you the chance to grab no wagering bonuses.
- Deposit Methods: One thing worth considering is the terms and conditions and whether they allow you to deposit using a wide variety of payment options, including e-wallets. Reading the significant offer terms is important before making a purchasing decision. Likewise, look out for withdrawal thresholds and further conditions.
Pros and Cons
- Increased Fairness: One benefit of playing at a no wagering bingo site is that the bonuses provided are easier to complete and give you the ability to walk away without having to wager significantly. This gives you the option to easily move from website to website without staying loyal to a brand if you do not like playing there.
- Less Bonus Money: A drawback to consider is that because the offers featured have no wagering requirements, they typically are not as generous in terms of the overall bonus amount provided.
- Not Tied into a Site: Along the same lines, the low wagering allows you to move and cash out your balance easier and quicker as you are not stuck completing a large bonus. This makes withdrawals easier.
Last but not least, we would like to encourage all of our visitors to gamble responsibly online. We all know gambling comes with risk of losses so if you are having difficulties be sure to seek out help from organisations such as GamCare and BeGambleAware.